Sunday, March 10, 2013

Something New For Spring



My husband and I were celebrating our anniversary at the Skamania Lodge in the Columbia Gorge last weekend. We were enjoying the view when suddenly my cell phone started making noises. A lot of noises. I was curious and checked it. I saw about 8 notices that I had feedback for a "freebie" product I have on Teachers Pay Teachers. Wow! I realized at that moment I had made it into the weekly newsletter and many people were downloading it and leaving feedback.

A week later, and 15,000 people (yes, that is fifteen thousand) have downloaded it. It was a wake-up call for me about the power of the Internet. I was very energized to start working on a follow-up product for 2nd grade since so many teachers had commented that they really needed activities that reinforce number sense and place value.

I just posted my latest series of 4 activities that will get students playing, learning and becoming adept with numbers.

Racing Into Spring
Link to Racing Into Spring on Teachers Pay Teachers



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Premade Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio